We require an enthusiastic Reception Teacher to join our established Infants School:
- A degree or PGCE in Early Childhood education
- Minimum 3 years teaching experience
- Have recent experience of teaching the Early Years Foundation Stage or KS1
- Have high expectations and demonstrate a commitment to raising standards and achieving the best for all of our children
- Show understanding of the Letters and Sounds programme
- Be highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Have a passion for working with children and be kind, caring and flexible
- Be a committed team member and fully prepared to become involved in the wider life of the school
- Show evidence of excellent classroom practice and behaviour management skills
- Be able to form successful relationships with parents, colleagues and the wider community
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and accomplished music teacher. The role involves teaching music in the Early Years and Key Stage 1.
Able to arrange school productions
We are a popular, outstanding British school with an outstanding tradition of success in the creative arts. We require an enthusiastic drama teacher to join our established department. The ability to teach at all Key Stages (KS2-KS5), PSHE and support extra-curricular drama would be an advantage.
The school is looking for someone with the drive and ideas to help maintain and improve upon the high standards set within the department.
Have the energy, commitment and vision to make a real difference
Have a clear, strong vision for education
Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Have the ability to inspire, motivate and be able to develop the potential of colleagues and students
Have a good understanding of best practice in learning and teaching which can be communicated to others.
All applications must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please send:
Your CV with recent photograph.
A brief covering letter.
The names and contact details of two references, one of whom must be your most recent employer.
Referees will not be contacted without your prior permission.
Please include your specialism/current job title in the subject field of your e-mail.